The Conformity Assessment Body of the Central Mining Institute offers services concerning the confirmation of the competence of persons to the extent of the powers granted to it by the Polish Centre for Accreditation (certificate no. AC 145), within the following scope:
- Sample collector certification for sampling:
– hard coal,
– brown coal,
– coke, semi-coke,
– solid recovered fuels,
– solid bio-fuels,
– combustion waste.
Outside the field of accreditation, the Body offers services within the following scope:
- Certification of the competence of mine and industrial workers, and holders of postgraduate degrees who supervise protective systems and equipment, within the scope of the following categories of persons:
– DEx I – electrical operation supervision over the users of systems and equipment,
– DEx II – supervision in industry over the users of protective systems and equipment in potentially explosive atmospheres,
– IEx – recipients (formerly factory inspectors) of protective systems and equipment intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres,
– MEx – managers – holders of postgraduate degrees within the scope of practical safety in potentially explosive atmospheres.