The Explosion-proof Protection Team JOZ-P functions within the Conformity Assessment Body JOZ. Its activities include broadly understood explosion-proof protection, through the performance of the following services:
- Expert opinions concerning:
– complex assessment of the explosion-proof protection of industrial facilities and installations,
– assessment of the appropriate equipment selection in explosive atmospheres,
– assessment of the appropriate application of protective systems.
- Acceptance of finished systems in terms of explosion-proof protection,
- Post-incident expert opinions, determining the causes of an explosion,
- Assessment of the ability of repair shops to conduct explosion-proof equipment repairs,
- Personnel training within the field of requirements concerning the construction and application of equipment and protective systems in potentially explosive atmospheres.